Thursday, October 20, 2011

@ back home

Its been 6 weeks since my last visit to the Gym in Melbourne; the difference is obvious.
I gained paunch, weighing almost the same as was 6 weeks ago but lost my fitness.
I lost my fairness due to the heat in Tenali/Guntur/Chennai.
I lost my biceps, thigh muscles, my hips, muscles in the chest, my back muscle etc.
I lost my V shape. I gained fat under my belly, due to the traditional Indian food.
Trans fats in the Oil we use there, eating plenty of white rice, plenty of sugar and plenty of everything.
I did try to jog for some days (4 times I think) and did a lot of walking in the sun which affected my health but couldn't regain my fitness.
It was terrible in my home town, temperatures soaring around 30-35, too humid, daily 8-10 hours of power cut due to the telangana struggle in AP. It was simply awful experience there (only w.r.t weather)
Since its been awhile that I've been outside India it was good being there, among the locals. speaking in your mother tongue, visiting my relatives and handing their gifts.
Parents, grandparents, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles. Its good.
Though there were some anxious moments but all went well, thanks to god and to my perseverance.
I tried not to lose cool and the results came out good.
Yes, its so easy to be away from home but difficult to come back; you want to be back when you are away and you want to go away when you stay longer at your home.
Its different and its good; an experience staying in your home after living for a while in the world's most liveable city(Melbourne).


I know this post is quite boring, i just don't feel writing now but had to write something as its been a while coming back to my Blog........

No comments:

Post a Comment