Thursday, September 29, 2011

Does every son feel the same

I can now see the evolution of life in my life too.
My parents are growing old, my dad behaving like a child, shouting, scolding, laughing loudly, thinking too much, cracking jokes etc etc.


I can see me loosing patience towards my mother and father, I started showing my dissent towards my dad and mom. I've now become a typical son who just doesn't listen to what his parents say; who sees his parents as additional responsibility but not as a part of his family.


I know I am different and not like other sons but all these typical features of a son slowly started emerging.
I am trying to avoid my father, i don't want him to meet my relatives, friends.
I don't want to visit him often.
I want to control him, i want to tell him always that I am right and he is wrong.
I tell him that I am superior to him.
I say that he didn't do anything for my well being and I did everything on my own to be what I am.
I tell him that I don't care what he thinks and I would do what I wanted to do.
I feel I am more energetic and more strong than him and also question him how did he acquire those diseases
I see him as an intruder in my life.
I want to restrict the amount of money I give to him every month.
I get angry whenever he asks me money.
I shout at him for not doing those things and instead waiting for me to do.
I despise him.
I criticize every step he takes and does.


I never knew I would be feeling/doing all these things but this started soon.
This is the evolution of life; after 10-20 years I could see my son/daughter asking me questions and I scolding them for nothing; The cycle repeats, another 25 years and they start doing the same to me.
Is this life? Does everyone fall in the same category?
Are every son and father the same?
Every son eventually becomes a father and he could see his reflections. 
This evolution cycle rotates and rotates and never stops; life moves on, people change roles and a new life starts, there are no stops and no pauses in life.


I hope and wish I won't be the same as my father when I become a father.

1 comment:

  1. Great poet Shakespeare wonderfully presented him poem-" Life's a stage to b played on d dais called earth. And all those stages should b undergone by each n every1 in one form or the other...

    ReplyDelete