Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Writing - 15th Feb 2009

I am writing wherever I see place, doing good today, having some really free time on this sunday; no plans as such next week planning to have a go at some surrounding places near chennai, still preparing plan, 'll update soon.


I really have to control my thoughts and emotions; still after so many exercises I'm still revealing everything  about me. I have my dance class again tomorrow, waiting for that and yes there's an interview pending with the client this tuesday, I don't bother I still feel I have all the topics in my mind, I'll revise once more.


Waiting for my Guitar, raring to go. So many tunes in my mind, also waiting for time to continue my french learning.

2 comments:

  1. French?? 2009 lo naa nerchukunnadi??

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2008 nunchi start chesanu.
    by the way meeru evaro telusukovochcha?

    ReplyDelete