Friday, October 21, 2011

You are what you are

This post has been pending for sometime since he has left Australia.


This is dedicated to you Chetan bhai.


The word "bhai" added to your name not by chance but by love and by appreciation; we all know its not your sir name and its a crown to you.
I remember the early days when you came to the account, we used to talk on phone.
You gave us full freedom to work on the issues and you would always support us and encourage us.
I won't talk much about the work as I have more good things to say about you other than work.
I've never been outside India and you gave me the chance to visit Australia and work here; I've almost completed a year and I should thank you for what you've done for me.
I remember the days when you introduced me to the customers and other colleagues in Fosters.
Being a true leader, you guided me and introduced me to the Aussie culture :) I've done things which I never dreamed of doing in my life.
I was new to the place but you made me at ease.
I should appreciate your perseverance, your patience and your skills at managing things. 
I know people failed to recognize you but not we, we know what you are.
You've been my friend and guide again when you visited Aus for the second time; I was feeling lonely and was looking for company and there you were being a true friend, consoling me and our friends and spending your valuable time with us.
You brought the bonding that we missed; you taught us the importance of being together.
We appreciate your fighting skills and your spirit of believing in what you do.
You are a true champion and with all the love and affection, here is my post dedicating to you.


Thank you Chetan Bhai.

1 comment:

  1. whatever you achieved and where you are currently you deserved it. I am sure you will reach at very higher. you have some good quality which i learned. One of them is daily reading books.

    ReplyDelete