Saturday, October 22, 2011

My writing - 4th Feb 2009

Just thought I should write something. After a long gap (may be two weeks) I have enjoyed a blissful walk to the beach, enjoyed the cool beach side breeze. Its serenity at its best.


Today morning, I lost my temper when I was seaking with Mary, my new supervisor. She was too irritating, after many days or probably years, anger occupied me completely; my voice choked, my limbs trembled. It was really difficult at that time to come to terms, after half an hour venkat cracked a joke and all my veins eased.
Its really too much for me, I think I still need to practice patience and controlling my anger.


Life teaches you everything now and then.
You don't know that what you are living currently would be an experience later when you recollect.
Also some situations or circumstances make you so hard that you would almost become a saint and never bother about success/failure.
I love my life the way its teaching me every day and giving me vast enriching experiences.
I don't know what happens next, my FTR is still waiting for approval, I was asked to travel this sunday.
I really am not looking towards my travel, I don't feel otherwise even if my travel gets cancelled. I guess I am reaching that position of no emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment