Saturday, November 5, 2011

There is something about Bengali's

I love Bengali's!!! who doesn't??
They are the most intelligent people in India, that's true. The number of nobel prizes Bengalis achieved in the last century gives you the real picture.
Rabindranath tagore, JC Bose are some of them.
They are the most innovative and are true champions of art.
Look at films of Satyajit ray, bimal roy, hrishikes mukherjee.  Any one born in India can easily say that the top 5 musicians of all times are from Bengal, top singers of all times are from Bengal.
Our own Kishore da is from Bengal. Two of the most famous music directors of all times SD Burman, RD Burman and our own Bappi da are from Bengal.


There are lots more to tell when it comes to Bengali women. They are beautiful and seductive. They have beauty with brains and lots of character. So many top heroines are from Bengal.
Sushmita sen, Rani mukherjee, moon moon sen, the curvaceous Bipasha, aparna sen, suchitra sen, Tanuja, lisa ray, sharmila tagore.
My most fav Kamalini Mukherjee is also a bengali.
How many times you come across an arrogant bengali woman? I've neven seen one. May be that I have only few bengali friends. 
Its true some of the men have the unique Bengali pride which is often misunderstood as arrogance.
One of the best cricket captains of india, Sourav Ganguly is from Bengal.
Prominent fashion designer, sabyasachi mukherjee is from Bengal.


Now when it comes to food, they have millions of varieties like other states in India but they are unique.
Bengali fish curry, rasogulla etc.
Bengalis enjoy life to the fullest; kolkota is vibrant, colorful and busy always. And in the time of dussehra its even more.


Most of the indian writers in English are from Bengal; Arundhati Roy, jhumpa lahiri are few of them.


You can just fill pages writing about bengalis, their culture, social living, art, music etc etc.
I have a few bengali friends. 
The one who made me and taught me DBA is a bengali. I call him Dada. Also I know this another Bengali whom I used to fight with a lot. He is intelligent and an academic but yes he has this bengali pride. I have a few friends in the office as well and they are all so sweet.


I know I couldn't write this blog well as I know only a few facts about them; Had I visited or stayed in Kolkota for sometime I would've told lot more things about them.


sorry my deal bengali friends,
I want to write lots more but I am short of material. I'll of course visit bengal and 'll then write more and more. 
I love bengalis and I always say that they are the most beautiful and the most intelligent ones in the country.
I wish I be born in a Bengal state, may be in my next life having all those beautiful women as my girl friends and all those academic and intelligent boys as my friends.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks bro now u need to add amitabh bhattacharya ayan mukherjee anurag basu pritam chakraborty amartya sen rabi shankar kumar sanu arijit singh shreya ghoshal soojit sircar in that list .yes we are the best specially our language and intellectual level is above average than other indians only tamil and malayalam people can challenge us

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO DOUBT THEY ARE THE BEST PEOPLE.NOT ONLY INTELLIGENCE WISE THEY ARE ALSO HUMBLE,SOFT SPOKEN AND DECENT PEOPLE...BUT A BIT SELFISH....AS NO BODY CAN BE PERFECT...ALSO ONE SHOULD KNOW THAT IT WAS DUE TO BRITISH THEY BECAME SO ADVANCED.
    BRITISH INFLUENCE ON BENGAL WAS VERY HIGH AS COMPARED TO OTHER PARTS OF INDIA....CALCUTTA WAS THEIR CAPITAL TILL 1911.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what bengal thinks today, India thinks tomorrow. Bengalis are intelligent thats true but look what they have day in and day out ,its fish..which makes your brain sharper.Proud to be Bengali and born inBengal.Its such a vibrant place to be

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my masters class while giving an example of the heights of acquiring knowledge and having curiosity one of my teacher cited an instance of a 80 years old man who was learning French in a class .well in 80 learning French..? Come on..well these are Bengalis ..they are exceptional..I think they are the most cultured,intellectual,and sexiest people I have ever met...

    ReplyDelete