Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Telepathy - yes its possible

This idea is as old as the Mummies but it would help billions of people if it actually gets implemented.
How about calling our friends without a phone/skype/gtalk/FB etc??


Here is my concept (probably the age old concept from Ramayana).
(Apologies Mr. Ramanand Sagar for infringing on your copyrights)
Suppose I would like to speak to my friend and in my mind I imagine calling him; this would send signals to him immediately that I wanted to talk to him; 
Because he recognizes me he can either accept my call or reject it. 
If he accepts then its easy to talk to him. You can speak either loudly or in your mind and he could do the same.
How cool is this?? without any gadgets, any restrictions. Vowwww!!!!
There is one advantage to this system as well. 
You cannot call unknown persons as they won't be there in your mind; Hey, cool!!! 
It works the other way as well; you can't call persons who doesn't know you.
Hurray! there won't be any unwanted calls, no Do Not Disturb Registry, no Spams.
I like this!!!!
Another eg:
Suppose I met a beautiful girl in a Pub; I made some tricks and monkey acts to attract her attention. I did more such acts so she can atleast remember me for some days.
That's all I need, I can now call her anytime. Its upto her to accept/reject my calls.
If she feels I am disturbing her then she can add me to the list of persons she doesn't like in her mind and that's it she won't get any more calls. So when I try her again I could sense that she doesn't like talking to me as I couldn't make a call. 
What if she likes me but eventually forgets me after a couple of years?? I could still make a call as I met her once and it will be deep somewhere in her memory. We just need to activate the data at that place!!!
Its all free, go to anyplace, talk to any person in any place.


I feel human body/psyche can infact do all these magic without using any of the technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment