Sunday, November 20, 2011

Human Energy Storage System

I got this brilliant idea 2 days ago and want to have it recorded.
Who knows this could lead to another invention.
My idea is......................
What if there is a mechanism to store human energy and then retrieve it later.
For eg: I eat a lot of chicken, mutton etc etc, around 2000 calories and I am feeling heavy.
so I want to remove 500 cals ( I don't want to burn/waste). 
Yes, I can pedal a machine or something and that's same like transforming my energy.
But instead of that if I store my energy in a box through some means. Then the next time when I want to get my energy back, I could easily get that instead of the normal eat/digest process.
Practically that's difficult, as human form of producing energy is through biological ways.
What we need to invent is a device/method which can bypass our digestion process and releases energy instantly.
I am not talking about the already digested Protein powders or others. Instead of taking in if there is some device where a simple touch should release energy into the body. 
I am not sure about Gamma rays/X rays but some one has to research on this whether we human body can absorb energy in the form of heat/light. 
If so then its all easy out there.

1 comment: