Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I did a backup of my mind

One brilliant idea crossed my mind just now.

what if we all have the ability to backup our minds/brains so we can restore to that point in time in future???
Sounds interesting and funny too.
I still believe we can do this with the help of cellular bio technology and Database Management Systems.
What do I do to achieve this????
I will stop my brain to think any further; in a sense, I'll pause my brain and 'll start my backup job. What will my backup job does??
My job first decodes the information stored in each cell of our brains. Then transmits the same either wirelessly or through sensors to a temporary database (MS SQL Server, I don't like Oracle Products :)  )


I'll have to write a seperate post on my database design for our minds.
Once my backup job decodes all the information and stores it in the tables in the sql database, I can run a sql server backup and copy to a disk and from there I can write it into a tape.
So easy!!!!!
Size of the database depends on the person's age (not weight).
More experiences, more data; more thinking then more data; more socially active then even more data.
I am sorry to say that I can estimate a men's brain storage but not of women. 
I am quite naive in women's matters so I can't possibly design tables based on women's characteristics and attitude. Who can do this in this world????

No comments:

Post a Comment