Saturday, December 3, 2011

What if we can plan our deaths?

Yes this is an interesting subject. Death!!!!
Can we plan our deaths similar to marriages?
it will be so nice if we really can do that.
similar to a marriage ceremony, we can consult the purohit and get a good muhurtam for our deaths.
Then print invitation cards and distribute to all our friends and relatives.
The invitation looks something like this:


" You have seen me born; 've seen me growing; you supported me all through my life.
You supported my family, my children and grandchildren. 
Now please support me on my last day.
After consulting with Astrologers and our family priests I've now decided to die on March 22nd 2034, 6:07 AM, ashadha masam, sukla paksham, ekadasi nakshatram.
Please grace this occassion and part me good bye on my last day in this world. 


With all your blessings,
xxxxxxxxxxx
"


How nice is the above card?


Since you have now announced your D-day, you can plan properly;
Arranging lunch and snacks for the guests, booking a wedding hall but this time that will be for dying and not wedding. Obviously you get more guests to see you as its your last day.
And everyone talks good about you on the final day. 
You will obviously feel satisfied and extremely happy that you are feeding so many people  and hearing lots of good words about you. Who'll talk -ve on your last day?
There is also another advantage, since you plan well in advance, you can plan writing WILL, distributing your wealth; clearing all your debts, loans etc.
All your family members will be prepared for it and hence there won't be much "rona dhona" on the D -Day.


I wish I could plan for my death; well its not in our hands and that's why there is  "what if"

1 comment:

  1. THE Best of all your postings... :)


    Liked the way you think.....

    ReplyDelete