Saturday, December 10, 2011

Beauty is EVIL

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever.
Some one told this and that's true.
But I feel Beauty is the cause of all troubles.
Every man raves about women's beauty. 
Beauty leads to desires and that's the primary cause behind most of the failed relationships.
I am right now experiencing the affect of beauty. I didn't realize this till today that Beauty is the Evil.


We go along the road, we see a beautiful girl and we forget ourselves; forget for those couple of seconds why we are walking on the street and where we are going .


Suppose all the girls are the same and we, men don't have the power to identify beautiful women. That means we look at all the girls as the same.
Beautiful women is a distraction; I really don't know how to overcome this.
I go to an interview and the one of the interviewers is a beautiful blonde;
I am running to a hospital to see how my friend is recovering after a sever accident and the nurse there is a beauty.
I go to temple for peace and to pray but those young teenage beauties and middle aged beautiful women coming to the temple are a distraction.
I try to listen carefully to my professors' lectures but those black hair, long legged girls in the front bench would make my life difficult in the classroom.


I talk to receptionists, I call customer care agents, I go to travel desks. Everywhere there are beautiful women and you would of course be not concentrating on what you are supposed to speak and do.


But what is this phenomena?  What's the purpose behind beauty other than destroying the relationships and the world?
why is there something called beauty? Did science really answer this?
I wish we find everyone beautiful or everyone the same, no soft feelings, no deviations, no discrimination and no desires.


Lets pray for an "Everyone is beautiful" world or a "no one is beautiful" world.











No comments:

Post a Comment