Saturday, December 24, 2011

pain and suffering of being alone

I like writing when I am drunk.
The reason being thyeat I come to my natural terms only when I am drunk;
no fear, no embarrassment;
I am drunk today and in my fav PJ Oberai Pub.
As usual the saturday band played the routine songs but this time there were some surprise inclusions and I liked them.
I thought my day would end in gloom but luckily I went to pub and I just love the music and alcohol.
yes, there's nothing worse than being alone; or the feeling of lonelyness;
I know that its a punishment for me to suffer alone for sometime due to all my bad behaviour in the past.
I now understand and realize that's it cruelty on my part to criticize people so much and comment on them.
coz I am part of the "karma" bhumi now I am suffering what is eventually in store for me.
Being away from your loved ones; being alone; the feeling of loneliness;
Though alcohol alleviates your pain for sometime, its only temporary; you would eventually feel your lonelyness the next morning when you come to your senses;
Life is nothing without family, friends, relatives, roommates, neighbours, colleagues.
Its a curse to be alone and to feel the loneliness;
There's nothing much in our hands and its all with God; He shows you the way and he lets you suffer for your guilt so that you can realize and never repeat the same.
I realize now but I have to suffer my consequences for another month;
I know life would be sweet after a month; but who knows whats in store;
you would never know until you come to that point; I hope I don't do any further mistakes and I will be obedient to god's rules and just be happy;


No comments:

Post a Comment