Saturday, May 14, 2011

My own personal attack on me

I wanted to write what's not right with me physically and mentally.
So here it is my own personal attack on me.


I am of average height, 5' 8.5'', fair to very fair if I have to say among indians but among europeans/aussies I am brown.
My nose is little broad not pointed; my hairline is decreasing day by day, means losing thousands of my hair, I am not officially bald now but can join the community if this continues for a year.
I wear goggles or lens; the power of the lens fluctuating between 3 and 4, after a long 16 years it's managed to touch 4.
I am arrogant with tons of ego; anger is my first emotion; not a great communicator when it comes to opp sex; frankly I should say I am shy when speaking to girls.
I have no big memory and understanding skills, I have to read 10 times each topic to remember it properly; that's why I always used to read during my college/school days.
People call me very hard working! Uh! they don't know its because I couldn't remember/understand easily.
I am weak towards girls, can't make friendship with them, can't talk to them properly. Can't have a valid discussion without looking into their eyes sharply and thinking if she is beautiful.
I admire people who are beautiful, so here I am a racist.
I don't listen to others' suggestions or advice, I do what I want to do.
I think I am a good dancer but people find it funny.
I am no good singer;
I always see people's negatives, tend to criticize quite often at everything and everyone.
criticism is my born right!!
I have few friends, I always think I am the greatest of all.
Though I boast of being a dietitian, being health conscious , I ignore my own principles every weekend and eat/drink like a pig.
I can't swim fast, can't run fast,  can't cycle fast; 
I don't know how to play songs on Guitar properly.  
I always tell others how great I was and I am. Always discusses others' -ves infront of others. I can't bear sunlight.


Vow, it seems there are too many -V'es that I can tell about myself, i'll keep adding to the list as and when I get a new one.
Since I know all the above are my weakeness, I tend to overcome them.
I use a lot of techniques to change my behavior and consciously introspect.
That's why my life is in balance; 
If I read this post again I would defintely feel bad about myself but I am going to write another post about how great I am to counter this post!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Above all you have a gr8 heart to serve people, an urge to do something to the society, a not give up attitude towards things which u believe that is right to do. Never expect anything form others just gives them what they need.
    Thats what makes u a gud human being and a gr8 friend more than a good student, a good employeee and good individual as per the present society norms.
    Those who know u above u r outward exposure appreciate that a lot.
    And girls(some exceptions anyhow) dont worry they only look people who communicate all good to them, little brains cant think beyond that no need to spare a bull-shit thought for them.
    Whatever you may think u r u r always a hero for all us ..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude.. u r one guy u keeps on inspiring me in my life.. i dont know if u r gud r bad.. bt thr is somethng special abt u dude..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vow guys, quite a lot of good comments.
    Thanks karuna and subbu:)
    But this post is dedicated to critisize me.
    anyhow save your good comments for my up coming post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stared at this post for about 15 minutes trying to find out points that you might have missed (as you said this post is bring out -ve in you); strangely i could not find even a single -ve in you. Some of the points that you have mentioned here are not even considerable in my opinion.

    I said strangely because anyone who know me would know how easily i can make any right 'wrong' and any wrong 'right'.

    One thing i can add to your post is that you are 'Interesting...'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vow Ranepaul(scientist), good to see that you started blogging.
    hmm, I feel all this is my own perception about myself and how I think and behave to others.
    Also since I criticize people a lot I thought it first start with me and hence is the post

    ReplyDelete