Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Eat like a pig counter

Yeah I know, one more counter in my life.
This is for me and to have a check on how much I eat.
Yes I am on a strict diet, eating only necessary for my living and for weight lifting.
But this discipline is only on weekdays when I don't drink, but on weekends? I will become a pig, eat like a pig, my stomach won't stay "stop", my hunger cells stop working, there is only one word "go".
So on weekends when I sit with friends/roommates and drink, I just lose count on how much calories/protein/carbs/fat/fibre I take. They just don't matter.
All my efforts on weekdays just go waste because of me becoming a pig on weekends.


Too bad my fellow and hence is the necessity of starting this counter.


Counter value 1:
date, venue: may 6th 2011, unilodge, melbourne, australia
had salted peanuts, potato chips along with 3-4 pegs scotch and then on top it, rice with curry.


Counter value 2:
June 3rd, 2011, melbourne, australia
venue: Jaisalmer palace
though we ordered limited items I was overanxious to eat Akbar biryani, hence odered so.
The biryani was too high with lots of chicken pieces and all too tasty, before that I had a couple of beers in the office, then I had one more drink in the hotel. As starters I ate pakoda then jumped to Biryani. 
It was too heavy but since I don't want to get my name added in my "food wastage counter" I had to clear the plate, I did so with difficulty and finally won. That was kind of "man vs food" program in Travel&living channel.









No comments:

Post a Comment