Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Being human

Sometimes it often makes you feel that you are the most important person in this world and making you happy is the only thing God always thinks about.
Its true and I believe in every aspect of this.


I feel happy now, yes its all a perception, the way you feel in you brain/mind/heart or whatever you call it which feels your perceptions.
I am happy because I had 3.5 pegs of Red label scotch; I am happy because we all had fun( 7 friends), drinking and then eating with limited curry and rice;
I am happy because there is now unanimity among all of us which started lately;
A month earlier everyone used to go by their own ways, one goes to gym every evening, the other one works in the office late night, another lives in his own world, another loves and lives on Facebook and the other does things based on no formula.
I am happy because we are humans and god gave me the opportunity to mingle among humans, talk to one another, extend our horizons, live together despite pains/struggles and most of all live together


There is nothing equal to living together; living life alone and living with others are like two poles on the earth.


I just had a talk to my dearest friend; for keeping the name anonymous lets call it as "Y".
Y felt so happy as I talked to Y after a long time, Y is recently married and I was giving Y suggestions how to understand Y's spouse and lead a happy life; its true Y became a part of my life; there's an emotional attachment between Y and me; My initial introspections about Y were not pleasant as I was more narrow in my thoughts, things started changing slowly and as I started gaining more deeper understanding about human's feelings and the longings for emotional attachments I come to know about the bonds and the attachment between two souls. Y felt very happy now when I talked to Y after a long time; Y felt refreshed.


An attachment between two souls is very strong; its difficult to cut the chord; I realized it lately; My attachment with Y is one such kind; I am now in another continent far away from  my friend Y but still I miss Y, I just couldn't wait to talk to Y; 
I still get dreams about Y's success, Y's day to day livings, Y's behaviour, Y's past.
Same is true in the case of my parents about whom I think a lot, most of the people on earth does so, there's nothing strange about it;


so what do you call about relationships between two souls?  Also do you really think about Y every second/minute or occassionally? You can't tell so as there is no meaning or pattern to describe such feelings/relationships.
These things just happen and it makes you feel happy/content, what else you want in life other than feeling content? 


To the great lord living all above us!!!!!
I bow to you my lord for letting me live on this earth, feeling all kinds of emotions; fear, sorrow, happiness, delight, jealousy, satisfaction, anger, thirst, hunger and of all great emotions is what I or many people call as LOVE


I fell in love with humans long ago, but only on few occasions I realize its true and when I feel it I become overjoyed, would thank god and everybody.
I love humans, I am proud to be a human being, proud to have a heart and proud to love another person.


You just cannot describe the feeling called "LOVE", it varies; you would love your friends, love girls, love white girls, desi girls, love what you do daily, love the work you do, love the way things are different in developed countries, love asians, love everything;
Then what do you hate on this earth? I don't hate anything, I learnt from somewhere or someone and I still believe in it that there is nothing on this earth which can be hated or which can't be loved? There is just nothing? 
Everything is lovable and everyone loves something or the other?
Even a cruel human being, terrorist or some on other who kills people loves his son/daughter or his wife.
Love is universal, love is not unique, love is natural, no one can ever reproduce the feeling called Love. If that is possible then understand that the evolution has ended;



2 comments:

  1. Nice bro..
    May I know who is 'Y' ??

    --Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y can be any of my friends, Adi but better keep it secret :)

    ReplyDelete