Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fiber

Its true, people started calling me Fiber Man:
Yes, it feels good when I make people remind about something so important in every daily life.
The word is FIBER.
Its essential for everybody's digestion, you can't defecate if you don't get enough fiber in your body; Your bowels won't work properly unless your daily intake consists of sufficient fiber.
Its no surprise that I have Fiber chart in my room, I don't read it daily but after excessive googling and discussions I almost got the numbers in my head.
I can now make out the fiber content in each food item I eat and hence trying to maintain a well balanced digestive system.
Everyone should take care of their digestive system as obviously unless food gets digested you won't get what you need to live.


..to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment