Sunday, February 27, 2011

I saw her today

A small thought of the other sex brings a little smile on my lips!
I feel happy and a broad grin on my face with dimples gradually becoming red!!
Ah! this is a chemical reaction!


I saw that beautiful girl today; she was watching the other side waiting for the green signal to cross the road; her long dark brown hair dangling down reaching half of her back
It was sunny and she wasn't wearing goggles, I could clearly see her blue eyes with dark pupils; 
She wasn't watching the time, she had a glance to the right side of the road for a brief 3 sec, looked straight and then looking down, was she restless?
I don't see sweat on her hands or face?
Her handbag on her right side, she had a wrist band, no rings;
Tiny ear rings like buds, they seem to be in pale yellow colour, her eyebrows beautifully shaped with sharp eye lashes.
She has golden hair on her outer side of the hands, her legs cleanly shaven, she was wearing a short not covering her knees though!
The light rose color of her skin, so fresh like a morning was enjoying the sunlight and it turned to yellow due to the sun rays.


Her nose not small and not big with a small mouth and crimson red lips, i could almost sense the flavor of her lipstick with so thick.
Cool breeze now and some of her hair covered her face and with a brush of her hand she pulled them back, adjusted her hair and again was looking;


I wanted the right signal to be there so I could watch her for some more time; Ah wasn't she one of those angles sent to earth for that evening?
The signal became green and she started crossing the road, I didn't have a  chance to go near her, there were too many people;
It just happened that her eyes met mine for a brief millisecond and it struck with a thousand Watts power that I shook me for a while, her image in my pupil was there for some time, I crossed the road and was walking away on the street but couldn't see anything except her beautiful face.



2 comments:

  1. oohh... Chaitu... you should have snapped her with your mobile .... I think you did not think about that becoz you were in enjoying her beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no yaar, this is an imaginary scene I created and just described it.

    Try to do it once and you'll enjoy the outcome.

    ReplyDelete