Saturday, March 19, 2011

my guitar compositions in youtube

sounds stupid??
have uploaded some videos of my guitar tunes, don't expect anything as this was a work of an amateur artist.


Here are these... 
Hey this has my review on 3 idiots and also my first and only video blog.


One more 


And now this was a memorable event in my life while I was learning Bharata natyam in Chennai, I requested my master to allow me to shoot the video during my class and he agreed, thanks to him.
Here is the video, I would cherish for ever my days in chennai. 
I was fascinated by the word Veena which made me to learn Bharata Natyam and then a couple of classes of Carnatic music as well. I even tried to join Veena class but had to leave chennai and so it is.





2 comments:

  1. Woooohhhh... Chaitu.... excellent post... you have lot of patience to learn bharata natyam... keep going. Enjoy your days in Australia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy, you could learn too, there are learning centers in jaya nagar and other places. find out.
    Between that video was a year old when I was learning the dance in Chennai.

    ReplyDelete