Sunday, January 1, 2012

The art of writing and me

This post is for all my fans (assuming they do exist).
Surprisingly I haven't written a single post during my holidays; Somehow I am keeping myself busy and never felt like writing.
Tomorrow will be the last of our christmas holidays and I now feel that I should atleast write one.

I usually write about everything and anything which can be shared to public.
Yes I have my own personal blog to keep all my little secrets.
I still don't know from where did I actually imbibed the art of writing.
I know that I started copying my brother when I was in 2nd or 3rd standard; that's way back in 92-94 (19 years ago).
The stories I used to write were so funny and meaningless. How could a child who didn't even cross his 10th year write stories???
I should put this question to my brother; I don't know from where he got the inspiration to write; Because of my nature of being jealous I was envious of my brother's writings and hence started writing.
I don't think my brother writes now but I am.
I write about love, lust, pleasures, women, food, health, technology, relationships, social problems, national problems and almost about everything out there.

I don't get inspiration from anyone while writing; I write only when my instincts tell me to do. That usually happens when I am drunk. It also happens when I get emotional or when I am in ecstacy.

One great source of inspiration behind my writing is the english language.
A language which I started learning when I was just 4 yrs old.
I was lucky to start my education in "st. lukes convent, Guntur" at the age of 5 (Sarada convent was my first school). 
We were all taught to speak in english at the age of 5. Amazing it is and that's where the foundation started.
After that a series of wonderful english teachers and lecturers made my love for english language grow more.

Samatha Miss (4th-5th class, Ideal public school, Vijayawada), I also remember she taught us social studies.
Vinod sir from Kerala - he taught some lessons in English (4th,5th class, ideal public school, vijayawada)

Seetharamaiah sir - an ex freedom fighter who taught us all the grammar in our school (7th class, kennedy convent, guntur)
Martin sir in my school (8th class, kennedy convent, guntur) - though I don't give him credit of being a good teacher, I like his style quotient. He is the one who introduced me to "The great expectations" by Charles dickens. He says I am close to the character of "pip" in the novel.

Rita miss - our english teacher in 10th class,kennedy convent, guntur - She was very good and an ideal teacher of english language. God bless her.
She taught us "the hound of baskervilles" by Wilkie Collins.

Babu rao sir in my Intermediate (wisdom college, guntur), he is the master story teller.
Qureshi sir in my intermediate (wisdom college, guntur), he got a deep impression on me and other students by his style and command on english language.

Martha teacher during our engg.

I think I have moved away from my main subject of this post but yes its all because of english that I started writing.

3 comments:

  1. This is something which I never do " writing" but I think it is very effective way to put your thoughts
    More you write , more you express them orally also.
    Keep writing Chaitu ..............may god bless all those who inspired you to write. Hope i get into this habit someday as well................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karuna,
    I am sure you will start writing some day.

    ReplyDelete