Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Weight Gain Program

I recently started this new program (not recent of course, this is my 4th week) to gain lean muscle and to bulk up.
Since this is completely different to my earlier program where my goal was to lose fat and become lean; I was in that program from Jan to june '11(6 months) and now started this new one.
Its fun pumping iron in the Gym and its difficult too; but I like it, like sweating and the shrieks and the shouts I do in the Gym.
As part of the program, I go thrice (min) per week with each day targeting specific muscle area.
day 1 - chest, triceps and shoulders
day 2 - back muscles, lats and biceps
day 3 - thigs, hips and bum
as soon as I started this new program, I started taking protien shake and creatine(sometimes).
I checked my weight yday and its not great improvement but there is an improvement.
I gained 1 kilo in 4 weeks.
Hurray!!
As part of the diet for the new program, I should just eat anything throught out the day irrespective of whether I am hungry or not.
I have an average appetite so cannot gulp more at a single point of time.
Here is what I am eating daily:

Early Morning: 2 scoops of international Protien with 200 ml of low fat milk
A single piece of bread with 20 gm of Nutella  and 100 gm of cornflakes with 20-40 gm of oats along with 100 ml of low fat milk
Mid Morning: Coffee with 50 ml of low fat milk
Afternoon: Lunch with white rice(50 gm), curry and 2 eggs;
twice a week i get chicken instead of eggs.
mid noon: snacks time!!! 150-200 gm of flavored yoghurt
Tea with 50 ml of low fat milk
100 gm of grapes with 50 gm of carrots
Evening brunch: protein shake with 50 gms of salted peanuts
Dinner: 50 gm of white rice with curry, a fruit, yoghurt(sometimes), protien shake(optional)

This is pretty long and I am trying to increase my calorie intake each day but couldn't possible do. I'll find out some more ways to increase it, otherwise I won't be able to grow huge.

Hope this helps those aspiring body builders who are yet to start training or just started.

We all want to be like Arnie but that's not possible, we'll continuously try to become what we will ultimately be

No comments:

Post a Comment