Monday, October 29, 2012

My love is back

I am back again with my old love, Guitar.
This time, its electric guitar with a cute little amplifier.
I got a very good deal in Allans billy hyde store in bourke street;
complete guitar pack for 150$.
The manufacturer is Tourcraft which ofcourse doesn't exist now as Allans is closing down its business due to losses.
Anyhow, I got an entry level electric guitar and now I can play songs and enjoy my music.
I've already started doing that and my fingers are sore now; i like it, the same feeling when my knuckles were bleeding during my early stages of boxing practice.

coming back to Guitar again, when you plan the right tunes and your favorite sheryl crow and bryan adams songs, you would really enjoy and I am enjoying every tune from my guitar.
Only -ve thing I see is that the amp (10W) is not so good for an electric guitar, the distortion effects are not nice, or may be I don't know how to adjust distortion to the music I play.

Happy guitaring...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely... But you didnt teach me yet... very bad of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to melbourne, 'll teach you for sure :)

      Delete