Monday, October 29, 2012

I am walking alone


After traveling so many places and watching so many people(only Indians, I never personally know anyone outside India) I am slowly realizing that I am no fit to this country.
I am just alone in my search for honesty, integrity and truthfulness.
Its not that all the people are bad; no one is bad, its just that the the way we (Indians) think and react to issues and problems is different;
We all are critics, all the bunch of Indians; we just know how to criticize and how to find faults with others; that's the only thing we mastered in all these years.
There are very few exceptions in this vast land and I am happy that there are people who deviate from the ordinary.
 Lets hope Indians become more friendly to others and instead of judging others constantly lets hope that we judge ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment