Friday, March 16, 2012

What if our heart is visible to others

This looks to be a good idea when this struck me while I was crossing the street near my Gym :)
What if our heart is visible to others; I don't mean the physical heart but the logical one;
yes, our emotions, our ideas, our feelings etc.
I think this feature can be added in the next version of humans as I mentioned in my other post.
eg:
lets take a woman who is ravishing and beautiful and suppose that this feature has now already been implemented on her;
Then her face would show her inner feelings apart from the beauty; like it shows her jealously towards others if she has, her feeling of insecurity, her attitude and behavior towards other people, her intelligence and wisdom;
But because these features are not physical how can you perceive? if the power to identify these traits should be given to all human beings then its just easy for everyone.
I still remember one old movie in telugu, "Aditya 369"; the movie is all about a time machine where the hero travels centuries back and in time and also travels many centuries ahead into   future. It's shown in that movie that humans invent a device which transmits whatever we think in our heart/brain to an adjacent speaker.
its like if we think something about the other person, it immediately comes out of the speaker; That idea is terrific but if it gets implemented it would create havoc across the world and it gets increasingly difficult for any person to think or talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment