Sunday, March 25, 2012

I am the best

I am mean; I am selfish
I am proud; I am envious; 
I am no normal; I have special powers;
I am born to rule; I am the king and I will be, again and again
I am the master; I foresee things; I am a genius
I write my own future
I love myself; I live for me alone and for nobody else
I am the greatest human being ever lived on this earth
I fear none; I die never
I care none; I never cry
I give orders; I never listen
I am arrogant; I have the will to do things
I change the world; I dictate the planets
I am no god but I am next to god
I am skillful
I am the best; I am the greatest of all
I rule this world

2 comments:

  1. enti babu naa ishtam movie chusa va; leka pothe na ishtam novel chadivava ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naa ishtam movie na? telide, evaru hero? eppudu release aindi?

      Delete