Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How much I love you

Anything which relates to love is so exciting for me :)
A quick post on something I love:
This is for all those who are in love and are dreaming about love.


How many times these magic words cross our lips?  How many times do I tell you how much I love you!!
Yes, expressing love for someone makes her/his day. It in fact makes your day as well.
But if I love her more then I should express it more, every occasion and every day.
Not like other words which become monotonous and boring with each passing day. 
Love is such a word in any language which everyone love to hear, want to express it.
Please don't stop the word from coming out, express it, show how much you love her.
yeah I know its not so difficult to always say that you love them but that is how this nature is built on.
Each living thing in nature expresses/shows its love towards another, there are millions of blogs and youtube vidoes on this subject so this is not something new that I am writing on.


I want to express it love but couldn't, I love you but don't know why I can't show you.


I love you Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment