Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Best hotels in Kancheepuram - trip 2017

Food in kancheepuram is great, its a big town so have a lots of hotels.
Vegetarian
My favourites are:
1)Chakra- breakfast is great here, sambar vada, ravva dosa and filter coffee, great place for south indian breakfast
2) shakty ganapathy- another great place for breakfast, I really liked onion dosa here, 55/- though, looks like the price has gone up due to onion prices. Rava dosa ia not bad.
3) coffee house, we were late to this place on that day, 10 pm, they were almost closing so they had only dosas, i remember the plain dosa was very good here.
Non vegetarian:
1) taahira- biryani used to be the best here but lately I heard that the quality dropped considerably, so haven't gone this time.
2) Balaji military hotel- biryani is nice, my wife gets brain fry whenever we go there, I dont eat so I dont know.
Last time I ordered prawns fry, 280/- per plate, it was good but felt sand inside the fry while chewing, i didnt bother as it was tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment