Monday, December 20, 2010

The word called EGO

There are so many differences between two different individuals that you sometimes wonder how is this world moving on.

Each thought is different from the other, so likely is each individual's reaction to a situation.
My tastes, my favorites, my dreams, my habits, my thoughts all in thousands differ invariably with my colleagues and friends.
Then how are we moving forward? Why isn't the world in chaos yet?
There is harmony still and there are struggles?
I am just trying to analyze for the past some days how differences arise between two persons.
Its all in the person's EGO.
I may not like what my roommate likes, I may hate what he actually adores for.
Thinking all these its very difficult for two human beings to live under one roof, god knows how are all these long lasted marriages surviving.

One of the partners involved in duels/fights should realize that its not going to end anywhere so lets stop it, the play finally stops but with bruised hearts and high pressures.
Face gets red, nerves swell, blood pumps in, brain becomes lethal and the outcome will be something unusual which you may not anticipate.

Lately I realized that its best to keep quite, be calm and not to lose our temper when there is an argument, being a good boy really helps here.
Get some smile on your lips, stop the words from your mouth, understand that your ego is now hurt and you should n't let it get hurt more so stop talking, start smiling and withdraw from the battle.
This is one of the very few great lessons I learnt in my 27 years of life, how strange!!#$#

2 comments:

  1. "*Get some smile on your lips, stop the words from your mouth, understand that your ego is now hurt and you should n't let it get hurt more so stop talking, start smiling and withdraw from the battle.*" -- veeru -> what tuchai , was I followed that in JNTU... :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, not sure Veeru.
    What do you say??
    Any of our friends you remember who used to be like this

    ReplyDelete